Below is a list of tools that I have found helpful in cultivating a healthy, balanced lifestyle. As I continue to travel along my own Self-Care and Wellness journey, I’ll be adding to this list, creating a resource that you can use to develop your own self-care practice.
This list will only include items i have personally used and found helpful in my own journey. Some of the the links are affiliate links, which means if you click and purchase an item, there’s no additional cost to you, but I’ll get a small kickback that helps me keep this blog alive and the lights on. Thanks for your support! Let me know if you use any of these resources and how they are helpful to you!
Books & Journals
- Think Happy Be Happy, by Workman Publishing Company
- The Four Agreements, by Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Art of Stillness, by Pico Iyer
- Work; How to Find Joy and Meaning in Each Hour of the Day, by Thich Naht Hanh
- The Little Teal Book of Trust, by Jeffrey Gitomer
- Good to Great, by Jim Collins
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that Can’t Stop Talking, by Susan Cain
- Yes, Please! by Amy Poehler
- A Grief Observed, by C.S. Lewis
- The Collected Autobiographies of Maya Angelou, by Maya Angelou
- Brave Enough, by Cheryl Strayed
- The Art of Happiness, by Dalai Lama
- Bullet Journal
- Yoga with Adriene: Morning Yoga to Start Your Day!
- Yoga with Adriene: Bedtime Yoga Sequence
- Yoga with Adriene: Quick Stress Fix, 5 Minute Sequence
- Yoga with Adriene: Yoga for Anxiety and Stress
- Gaiam Yoga Mat
- Gaiam Yoga Block
- Yoga Baja Blanket